Opinions on Motorcycles?

Haha. Here's another Arlo song to get the thread back on track.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g266Uwp6ZnI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g266Uwp6ZnI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Think I might have to pull my 2000 Buell lightening out of the shed and see what it takes to get her back on the road. Shes been parked for 5 years+ since I got popped for 57 in a 25. Lost my license and business insurance.. Boy that was a bad day. But WTF Im all growed up now:D

A nice find...maybe.

Anyone ever have own a BMW R1200GS? I like this bike but in the "Adventure" version because it has a taller seat height.

Attachments

• bmw4.jpg
    bmw4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 88
  • bmw6.jpg
    bmw6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 87
  • bmw10.jpg
    bmw10.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 88
  • bmw11.jpg
    bmw11.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 89
Wow, that looks like my next bike! I just have to wait until it's 15 years old so it's in my price range.:/: I'd be happy with another DR650, or XR650. I don't know if I'd want a 1200 or not for my riding. A friend has a single cylinder BMW, I think it's an F750 or something like that. That would do me fine.:D

Here's my new ride, i swopped the R6 for it as i want to go touring later in the Summer.

I also looked at the Triumph Tiger and the Beemer above but way to much pennies for me.

Attachments

• Bike across Wales. 004.jpg
    Bike across Wales. 004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Bike across Wales. 005.jpg
    Bike across Wales. 005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Bike across Wales. 018.jpg
    Bike across Wales. 018.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Cool ride! I like how there is only one swing arm on the rear wheel!!!

Yes the BMW are a lot of $$$ but I have no problem with a used...if I can fine a good one.

The one I have pictured above turned out to be a scame, when I ran the bikes VIN#, it shows its been ran by a number of other police agencies all across Canada within the last 48hrs.

Like the old saying... "If its to good to be true..." bla bla bla!!!

HC

Should be top right or at least off to the right on your facebook homepage.

You mean adding all those people as friends? I did all the ones I recognized, but most of them I don't know at all.

Yeah just do the ones you know mate, as some are auto suggested and will be for instance friends of friends you've never heard of lol

Back