Chris Jorden

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
we have a 5 cent deposit on beverage cans and bottles in NY. I wish it was 10 cents and include bottled water and iced teas etc. If I have to pick up peoples litter from my fields I think I should get payed for it. Plus more people would return them so they gey recycled instead of landfilled.

How long do you think we keep doin this shit?
I reuse bags all the time, every thing is packaged, probably over packed, .. blah blah . . high price of oil should change some of the plastic waste, probably add to the jail clothes count though .. pretty poor commentary on our society

Call me a pessimist, but I believe that most (if not all) people on this planet are expendable. Every single human life is NOT sacred, too many examples of complete human waste out there. A little chlorine in the gene pool wouldn't hurt.

And I say that while knowing that I was once one of those scumbags not worth saving.
;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think fertility drugs should be banned.

And to the anti-abortion people, distastefull as it is, how good of a parent is somebody who would prefer an abortion but can't. It seems we have enough unwanted and unsupervised and undisciplined children.

we have a 5 cent deposit on beverage cans and bottles in NY. I wish it was 10 cents and include bottled water and iced teas etc. If I have to pick up peoples litter from my fields I think I should get payed for it. Plus more people would return them so they gey recycled instead of landfilled.

The downside of this was that my $600 radiator was stolen, probably to be "recycled" for $50 or so and I am stuck going out and buying a new one. How efficient is that?

Solar Power is the Way to Go

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEu7hQ_j4aQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEu7hQ_j4aQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Anybody got windmills close to them. I have been to see some big ones and they seem pretty cool to me. New York has some programs where you can get part of the money and low cost loans but as usual it's a big pain in the ass.

Steve,

That's not recycling. It's just cashing in a theft like cashing in gold. Sorry, though, cause I know how pissed off it makes me when I got robbed. Set another radiator out there wired to 220. But then you have to explain the body!!

i think in terms of all energy coming from Sun; and heat given off from friction, electricity etc. as part of the return to the atmosphere of the heat energy broadcasted down. Especially as a byproduct; when that heat energy was the original product; as grandfather and son..

Back