!!!!THIEVES!!!!

Canuck

Rogue Trader
So my wife and I had a great dinner and some great wine last night. Two bottles in fact, so my truck slept over at the restaurant. I went to pick it up this morning and the passanger window was smashed in. The interior was totally torn apart and every compartment gone through. They stole 10 company cheques, my smart phone, tablet, hp portable printer and my sunglasses. Thankfully my insurance will cover most of it but meanwhile I have to shell out about 3 grand to replace it all while I wait for a cheque. Needless to say I'm more than a little pissed. The worst part is that all of my customer contact info and company financial data where on it and the card I back them up on was in the laptop. Now I'm not sure who/ where/ when/ what and how much $$$ on at least half of the next couple months worth of work. :X:X:X

Does the smart phone have a GPS on it ? Wouldn't it be great to knock on somebody's door with the law behind you ?!?
Sucky way to have to remember V.'s Day. Mo**er f**kers.

Does the smart phone have a GPS on it ? Wouldn't it be great to knock on somebody's door with the law behind you ?!?
----------------------

Don't you mean: Wouldn't it be great to knock on somebody's door with a baseball bat with you :/:!!!

HC

That really sucks, Canuck. But hey! Why the hell leave all that good stuff in your truck???!!!

It takes but a second to yank that crap outta the truck and dump it into another vehicle....

Sorry to be such a spoil sport, but you do know better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That really sucks, Canuck. But hey! Why the hell leave all that good stuff in your truck???!!!

It takes but a second to yank that crap outta the truck and dump it into another vehicle....

Sorry to be such a spoil sport, but you do know better.

I usually do. We where late for our reservations and I jumped in the truck and took off without thinking about it.

I usually do. We where late for our reservations and I jumped in the truck and took off without thinking about it.

f-ing thieves just wait for that to happen. Makes you kind of lose faith in folks :(

More thieving

My friend brought his contractor truck into the Chevy/GMC dealer to be repaired.
'01 Duramax.

While it was parked in their lot, some thieves broke in, stole the truck, the stripped it of all his tools.
The cops found it parked on a street.

The chevy/gmc dealer is trying to get out of having any responsibilty because they had him sign a release. He thought he was signing a release for them to do the repair.

I dont think they will get away with it, after all he parked the truck at their shop, for them to repair.

i'm waiting for them to grab my GPS.it's a pain to remove everytime.these are the big things to steal around hear now as well as non activated gift and phone cards.

my buddy works at Tweeter and they stihl the display GPS and satellite receivers all the time.the satellite receivers have to be activated via serial #.the GPS units have no guts in them.seems easier just to get a job.

The local Irrigation district got the wiring stolen from two pump stations. Each station has 3-350 hp pumps and it cost them almost 100,000 K to rewire them.

Back