Meet Your Maker - Lawn Mower Man

• Thread starter chucky
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
Yeah, but if they don't do the "deck hack" they come back and give it a lashing with the weedeater!

I could send my son over, he doesn't come closer than two feet to any tree.......or bush, or fence, or car, or truck, or stick, or picnic table, or planter, or gate, or...............

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope it makes a good point to the right people.

Yeah, you can be sure I've emailed it to all the right people, and more. Knocking into tree trunks occasionally is one thing, but that scene was utter carnage. And to add insult to injury, the trunk damage has been going on year after year. On the opposite side of many of the trunks pictured, are old wounds yet to heal over. So many of those young trees are over 50% girdled. Sad to see, and it's out tax dollars paying for the replacements if that ever happens. :X

On occasion I'll help some Japanese gardner friends of mine. When sweeping up, if I knock a little piece of moss off of where it's growing, I have to hide it or the S@^t hits the fan.

I have customers like that too Jay... "Don't Hit The Mossy Rocks!" Hey they wanna pay extra for dat service, who am I to argue. :D Seriously I love da moss... :D

Back